IT Strategist at Vodafone – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- Responsible for analysing, coordinating and driving IT Strategy for the local market in line with the long range plan
- Create, Maintain, Simplify and Report on an effective IT strategy for Vodafone Ghana
- Custodian of local IT Strategy aligned with LRP and Group Strategy deliverables
- Support the IT teams to deliver in line with the short, medium and long term strategies compliant with architecture principles, specifications, lead the strategy design discussions, present ideas to management and assist in the integration design of applications and digital technologies
- Advice and share strategy on complex integration of OSS/BSS systems by providing guidance to the architects, management and project team members (consultancy) whiles continually engaged with Group and other OpCos
- Set targets for KPI success, and carry out on-going risk analysis. Identify and manage risks to success and escalate accordingly whiles keeping KPI reporting to all stakeholders active on a monthly basis
- Continued monitoring of local strategy and budgeting thereof towards the mitigation of any strategy shortfalls, BCM, reporting and capacity issues.
- Strong technological background, with qualification in BSc. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- More than 3 years’ experience in IT Strategy in preferably a telecom environment
- Professional IT Strategy Certification a plus
- Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of telecommunication networks and digital technologies
- Demonstrated extensive IT Strategy Design and stakeholder management experience in large and complex environments