IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions. May serve as project leader for small teams or work streams.Essential Functions
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals and client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists in the design/structure and completion of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Develops, and may present, complete client deliverables within known/identified frameworks and methodologies.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and managed by Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree Req
• 3-5 years of related experience Req
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.