IQVIA Recruiting Now 2019 – Jobs in Ghana
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Production Analyst / DB Operator
- Handle Onekey Suite with the Validations Requests sent by the clients and respecting the SLAs in force
- Update Onekey only with Health Care Professionals and Organizations
- Respect OK Data Governance Best Practices and Work Instructions
- Consider the priorities given by Production Manager (covering Business Key Populations, improve freshness, completeness, data quality, respecting Validation Requests SLAs)
- Data collection has to respect country / global legal aspects and IQVIA business requirements
- To validate HCPs & HCOs cases considered as ambiguous or doubtful by OK Match tool
- To point out any unexpected behaviour of Onekey Suite tools
- Phone Health Care Professionals and Organizations to validate information
- Enrol new types of Health Care Professionals and Organizations
Minimum Education And Experience Required
- Associates degree, Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in similar environment.
- Strong job control language skills or distributed platform operating and PC operating systems skills.
- Proficiency in scheduling software packages and problem management tools.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™