iPay Jobs 2022
The Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring the company is compliant with all regulations governing its the operations including but not limited to regulatory guidance, policies and procedures. The Compliance Officer analyzes risk related to compliance and performs reviews, evaluations and audits related to compliance issues/concerns within the company. The Compliance Officer recommends changes to policy and training to implement regulatory changes. The Compliance Officer acts as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution.
Job Title: Anti Money Compliance Officer
· Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operations of the Company related to the compliance function and its activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
· Exercises discretion and use of independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
· Collaborates with the Company’s management to provide information to accurately determine the Company’s extent of compliance.
· Stays abreast of changes in regulation, guidance and best practices to inform the Company’s Management of and provide information on compliance changes that may affect them.
· Provides guidance in coordinating and overseeing an effective Company Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance Program in line with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance and requirements.
· Assist various departments in evaluating policies and procedures for compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
· Assist in developing and presenting compliance training sessions for the Board of Directors, Management and Employees.
· Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk through analysis and assessment.
· Develops corrective action plans for problematic issues and provides guidance on resolution and future prevention and mitigation.
· Prepares and conducts compliance audits.
· Prepares reports for Management and the Board of Directors concerning the compliance function including scope and results of compliance audits.
· Works with the Internal Auditor in functions involving compliance related issues.
· Act as liaison/contact for Governmental examinations and internal and external independent reviews or audits of Compliance areas. Participates in response to exam and audit concerns and oversees corrective action of all related compliance deficiencies or violations.
· Monitors the performance of the compliance programs and related activities taking appropriates steps to improve its effectiveness.
Required Education and Experience
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, finance, economics or related financial institution experience.
· Compliance certification(s).
· Extensive knowledge of Company regulations and guidance and best practices surrounding them.
· Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, as well as, collaboratively within a team environment.
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, legal counsel, law enforcement, regulators and examiners while maintaining strict confidentiality.
· Strong decision making, analytical and investigative abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).