Internal Auditor at KPMG Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
KPMG’s Client, a well known private institution , part of a European Multinational in the manufacturing sector invitaes applications from highly qualified and result oriented professionals for the following position as Internal Auditor
• The role holder will provide an independent objective assurance and advice to management to optimize being in-control of the client’s operations.
• Develop and implement the annual Internal Audit Plan
• Perform financial, compliance and business process audits
• Provide information and sound recommendations to management
• Report on monthly basis to the Management concerning the status of the implementation of the audit plan
• Propose audit objectives, scope and audit approach based on audit survey, risk assessment and analytic reviews
• Maintain the internal Audit Function by periodically updating relevant documentation (Audit programs)
Qualification Required & Experience
Professional and Academic Qualification:
• Masters in Accountancy, Auditing
• A Minimum of five (5) years experience in auditing carried out within a Big 4 company (preferable in a wholesale, retail and production environment)
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
• Thorough knowledge of internal auditing standards and techniques
• Knowledge of and compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s (IIA) international Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing Framework (IPPF)
• Experience with financial reporting tools
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 24 February, 2020
Please indicate in the subject of the email the role you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.