Internal Auditor at East Akim Rural Bank LTD – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable financial institution in the Eastern Region seeks to employ the service of competent persons for the following position: Internal Auditor
• A reputable financial institution in the Eastern Region seeks to employ the service of competent persons for the following position as Internal Auditor
• Developing an Internal Audit Strategic Plan for Board approval
• Preparing periodic risk and compliance report, internal audit reports, annual audit plan for approval by the Board Sub Committee.
• Ensuring the company complies with regulations, prudential requirements, best practices, internal policies and procedures, internal controls and
• making appropriate recommendations to Management and the Board Sub Committee.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in Banking and Finance or Accounting or HND qualification (Accounting Option)
• An Associate Banker (CIB qualified) is an added advantage
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience in rural banking
• Must be knowledgeable in emerge T-24 Software
Location: Eastern Region
Applications should be addressed to:
East Akim Rural Bank LTD
P. O. Box 20
Closing Date: 16 February, 2020
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.