Inspector | ReliefWeb
About the role
Required Scope of Work:
Crown Agents are looking for Ghanaian nationals to support a limited inspection project commencing in October until end 2020. Crown Agents envisage that it may require the inspector for up to 30 working days in this period
- Candidate would ideally have previous experience in the inspection of electrical equipment – including industrial and domestic appliance and solar energy systems
- Strong engineering / electrical background
- Ideally candidate will be a graduate with at least 4 years relevant experience (see below) or a non-graduate with a longer track record of relevant experience
- Candidate should be a Ghanaian passport holder
- Candidate should be proficient in the English language – both orally and written
- Candidate should possess a Ghanaian driver’s licence
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.