Information Security Manager at Nsano – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
· Conducting assessments of Company’s infrastructure and data to identify vulnerabilities that could expose infrastructure to a security breach.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems and making recommendations to improve security.
• Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks in the company’s systems.
• Preventing data loss and service interruptions by researching new technologies that will effectively protect a network.
• Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
• Training staff on network and information security procedures
• Acquire, implement, manage and operate all computer hardware, software, and networking systems;
• Manage all IT systems and resources to assure continued high-quality services.
• Identify and deliver infrastructure projects aimed at improving uptime, security, availability, capacity and performance
• Review and maintain system documentation and procedures relating to process improvement, business continuity and disaster recovery
• Be responsible for installing, maintaining and upgrading servers as required.
• Ensure that all important flow of information and data is backed up and server systems data is secure and safe.
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.