Job Title: Sales Executive
Reports into: National Sales Manager
· Ensure sales target achievement in designated territory.
· Prepare Customers’ orders and collections.
· Solicit for business both direct and indirect customers and ensure prompt deliveries and distribution
· Initiate sales, merchandising, and promotions activities of the full product range.
· Submit accurate and factual daily reports, reporting all competitive activities.
· Sell target volumes, including new initiative targets
· Regular tracking of Sales vs. Target and intimate manager of emerging issues in weekly meeting,
· Share monthly with supervisor / manager the potential business in the respective coverage,
· provide high quality service to our current as well as potential new customers in his/her region with respect to profitability (effectivity) of each visit and customer potential
· ensure distribution of defined products with respect to sales channels, customers
· ensure appropriate representation of shelf share
· ensure sufficient orders of IFFCO products for wholesale / retail channels to eliminate sold out
· Constantly seek out new business opportunities and developing existing customers.
· Constantly observe and inform marketing department of competition in the trade: -new products -prices and promotions -packaging
· To maintain regular contact with all customers and apply ethical trade practices at all times.
· Maintain proper control of customer records, prices expenses.
Key Competencies / Skills
· Result focus
· Team player
· Service orientation
· Proactive cooperation
· Self- motivator
· Reliable / dependable
· Flexible / dealing with people
· Good communication / Articulate (verbal & written)
· 2 years sales experience
· sales and negotiation experience on the level of retail/WS
· Experience from FMCG market (advantage)
· Achievement focus with ability to get things done
· University graduate in Sales & Marketing
· Higher Diploma in Sales/Marketing
· MS Office