Human Resources Assistant at HPW Fresh & Dry – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Human Resources
- Reports To: Recruitment Officer
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
The human resource Assistant shall be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
HR Job Duties
- Handle employee attendance records.
- Assist in recruitment and selection
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Preparing new employee files
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Administering new employment assessments
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Serve as a point of contact for all casual employees
- Assist with payroll processing which includes ensuring leave and sick time, absence deductions, workers bonus, overtime are tracked in the system
- Maintain current HR files and databases
- Assists with Employee PF Management
- Update and maintain employee records
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Assists in employee surveys/HR audits
D/ Specific Duties in Regard to BRC issue 6 Global Standard for Food Safety
You shall assist in the fulfillment of the following clauses in the standard:
- 4.8 Staff facilities
- 4.11 Housekeeping and Hygiene (ie: staff facilities)
- 7.1 Training
- 7.2 Personal hygiene
- 7.3 Medical Screening
- 7.4 Protective Clothing
Required Skills or Experience
University Degree in Human Resource Management with hands-on experience in HR and a Member of HR Professional body
Technical & Personality Competencies
- Very good knowledge in Human Resource Management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
Submit your CV to job[email protected]