Human Resource Assistant at Dalex Finance – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Job Title : Human Resource Assistant
Reporting To : Human Resource Business Partner
Department : Human Resources
Job Location : Head Office Direct Reports : N/A
The HR assistant is to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
This will include a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees and sometimes third parties, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and inquiries. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Assist with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with external/third parties when necessary.
- Assist in properly handling complaints and grievances of employees.
- Assist in coordination and communication with candidates and scheduling of interviews
- Assist in conducting initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding process for all potential and new hires.
- Assist in developing, administering and advising staff on human resources policies and procedures.
- Update HR Information system and documentation.
- Maintain staff files and HR filing system.
- Process employee requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in planning and coordinating HR events and projects.
Key Performance Indicators
- Human resource capacity met at all times
- Compliance to policies and procedures
- Compliance to labour laws
- Favourable staff satisfaction feedback
- Minimize financial losses due to transactional processes
- Accurate staff information maintained at all times
- Confidentiality of employee information maintained
HR assistant skills we’re looking for should have
- Excellent organization ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a cohesive team.
- You should be able to work autonomously or with little supervision and remain calm under pressure.
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality always.
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office suite (WORD, EXCEL,PPT)
- Hands-on experience or familiarity with an HRIS or HRMS (Desired but not a necessity)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
External : External HR related agencies
Internal : All Departments
Educational : First Degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Business
Professional : Professional HR Qualification desirable, but not required.
Knowledge : Demonstrate understanding of good HR practices and sound Communication.
Work Experience : One to two years working experience in a similar role
Personal Competence Should be;
- An excellent communicator
- Able to build trust
- Professional with a good service orientation
- Should plan to avoid failure
Level of Authority : As relates to the HR operational processes and requirements.
Decision Making : As delegated from time to time.
Working Conditions : Office bound but may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Travel and site visits may be required.
Physical Requirements : No physical requirements
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!