HR Manager at KPMG Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: HR Manager
• The jobholder will effectively manage the implementation of a strategic human capital plan for talent acquisition, development, utilization, motivation and retention that is aligned with the institution’s corporate strategy and business objectives
• Manage the recruitment and on boarding processes including reviewing job descriptions
• Coordinate the active maintenance and analysis of accurate and reliable human resource data to inform strategic and operational decisions
• Develop and implement an effective and robust employee performance management system that will motivate staff and improve staff productivity
• Review and implement talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning
• Manage a training plan and ensure required training is delivered within agreed/specific timescales and appropriately measured and reported on
• Provide support and inputs to short-and long-term plans and budgets for the HR & Admin department
• Prepare and submit periodic reports on the HR units activities for approval by the Head of HR & Administration
• Establish systems to promote compliance with all aspects of the labour law and ensure review and amend policy and procedures as required
• Create a climate within the institution that supports open communication, facilitates continuous learning, high- performance and creativity through own actions and decisions
• Set targets with team members, appraise their performance and make appropriate recommendations
• Design appropriate channels for employee communication and review impact for continuous improvement
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A minimum of an MBA in Human Resource Management or related management discipline from a recognised institution
• Relevant Professional certification in Human Resources e.g. (PHR, HRCI, CIPD SHRM)
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in a HR generalist role in the private and public sector with at least two (2) years in a managerial role
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!