Hire Rightt Job Vacancy : Sales Engineer – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Candidate should hold an Engineering Degree with practical experience in Sales of Welding Machines and Consumables.
- Must have sound knowledge of Kenya marketplace, competitive brands, pricing and must have good customer contacts in the region.
- Ability to independently manage sales of welding machines.
- Should be able to demonstrate welding machines independently, understand welding applications, processes, recommend suitable machines based on technical specifications.
Candidate should be a self-starter, target oriented, should generate leads, develop customers, build relations, offer good customer service and grow business.Should be able to work aloneIncluding handling inquiries sending out quotations, resolving technical issues.
Key competencies –
- Confident personality
- Problem solving skills
- Sound Knowledgre of the Kenya Market (East Africa)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Welding Consumables
Salary – USD 2000-3000 + Benefits