We are looking for a high potential candidate with strong business acumen to unleash high potential at Hilti, starting as Sales Engineer. This is no ordinary job. Our people come from all different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results and outstanding customer service.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
What does the role involve?
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll be visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself in industries and nuclear plants or in manufacturing units in remote locations.
Ours is a model of professional, consultative selling and it’s a really hands-on job. It means rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, while selling our state-of-the-art software along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Hilti name. Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs.
What you need is:
- B.E / B.Tech from a reputed Engineering college
- At least 2 years of engineering sales experience or equivalent customer facing experience in the construction industry
- Excellent communication (local language) and interpersonal skills
- MS Microsoft (word, excel, outlook, and Power point)
- Ghanaian driving license is a must
- Dynamic personality with strong winning and high-performance mindset
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a quick learner
- AutoCAD knowledge is a plus