Responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
Job Title: Stock Keeping Officer
- Take delivery of stock and issue them to Kitchen Staff
- Fulfil purchase orders
- Record and track stock levels
- Monitor distribution of stock
- Maintain stock records using manual or computerized systems
- Draw up inventories
- Check supplies against invoice and purchase orders
- Undertake annual stocktakes.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma/HND is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a related field.
Salary: Gh 600-700
Job Location: Achimota
How To Apply
All interested applicants should send CV to [email protected]