HEAF Professional College vacancies 2020
HEAF Professional College located in Tema and Takoradi seeks the services of Administrators with marketing background.
Job Title: Administrative/Marketing Officer
• General Office administration
• Preparing and issuing Admission letter and students’ Bill
• Listen to clients requests and present the right product to boost sales
• Answer enquiries via phone and all other social media platforms
• Receive Guests and walk in applicants
• Register prospective clients
• Assist clients to complete Application Form
• Book appointments for prospective clients who need further guidance to make choices
• Maintain and develop excellent relationships with clients through customer service via telephone, WhatsApp and other social media platforms, calls and emails.
• Assisting with promotional activities of the company.
• Apply modern approaches to generate new businesses
• Identify and develop new opportunities and networks
• Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as specified within timeframes.
• Promote the College’s services
• Develop effective sales plans
• Updating clients register and maintain relationship to enhance sales
• Deliver feedback and after-sales support to clients
• Build long-standing relationships with existing and new clients
• Work assiduously to meet monthly sales targets
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have HND/BSc/B. Ed or related professional certificate in marketing/Sales and administration.
• Must be marketing/sales oriented and eloquent with excellent telephone manners and customer service skills.
• At least 3-5 years experience.
• Must be smart, eloquent and assertive
• Very good knowledge in MS Office.
• Excellent understanding of Social media platforms.
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking, interpersonal and communication skills.
Location: Tema and Takoradi
How to Apply
Interested candidates who qualify should send a letter of application indicating the preferred Campus, together with a curriculum vitae, certificates plus names and addresses of two referees to Email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 January, 2020