Head of Performance at JUMIA – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
The Head of Performance Marketing is responsible for driving performance through adoption and increased retention, by governing digital marketing channels such as Paid Online Marketing (FB, GDN, SEM), CRM outbound (PN, emails, SMS), SEO, and optimizing the investment allocation of digital Acquisition and Retention budget (vouchers, cashbacks, top-ups).
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and manage digital acquisition and retention budget, and optimize its allocation across levers providing highest ROI (lowest CAC, highest volumes, lowest incremental CPO)
- Lead consumers acquisition initiatives through performance channels (POM, SEO, PN) by investing and optimizing digital acquisition budget (POM)
- Design and implement re-activation strategies through performance channels (Paid OM, CRM), segmenting consumers based on their behaviour and lifecycle
- Test and optimize based on ROI (ie CPO returning customers) retentions tools such as vouchers, top-ups, cashbacks, to grow CLV
- Build bottom-up monthly planning at granular level, to define monthly/weekly/daily KPI targets such as traffic, CVR, orders, GMV, NC, pageview by category.
- Work closely with commercial team on CP to ensure the highest relevance of “push content” (categories, products, price points), and with head of engagement to prepare and execute T1 and T2 campaigns.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Top-tier Engineering school, or top-tier Business school with clear analytical profile (prior experience in tech/finance a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
- Sharp, analytical mind and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Data analytics project and experience are a must, knowledge of the basic optimization algorithms
- Level headed and can express ideas in a clear and impactful manner.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.