Head of Customer Service at JUMIA – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6 African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion for Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey
- Be the voice of the customer
- Follow and implement the Global strategies and procedures, and clearly communicate set goals
- Manage all the CS channels: Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Social media platforms, ensuring compliance in areas of quality and efficiency. Maintain a proactive attitude towards complaint management and issue resolution
- Closely monitor the performance and delivery of set SLAs, and follow-up on daily operations
- Build a strong relationship with the Central Head of Customer Service, take input, give feedback to, and ensure a strong cooperation
- Recruit, train, and manage the customer service agents
- Regularly report to the Central Head of Customer Service as well as the Country MD on the delivery of set SLA and suggestions on how to improve
- Analyze data and statistics for the CS team within his/her jurisdiction
- Proven ability to influence, motivate, and lead in a large organization
- Prior experience in business operations at a high-growth organization
- Personal obsession with detail, efficiency, and user experience
- Strong interest in retail and technology
- Engaging entrepreneurial spirit blended with excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English is a must; Other languages are a plus
- Advanced degree from a top-ranked institution
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you to take.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!