Head Accountant at Decathlon Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
At Decathlon Ghana, we are Sports Entrepreneurs driven by a Social Cause. We opened in Ghana in 2017. Our annual growth gives us confidence in our development in the country. To date, with 2 stores in Accra and a dynamic ecommerce website, we are a team of 30 enthusiast teammates passionate about sports. We should double this number in 2020 with the opening of a 3rd store in Accra.
Decathlon is a French retailer with nearly 1,600 retail stores across more than 50 countries. Vertically integrated, we provide unbeatable value for price products by designing, manufacturing and selling the products ourselves.
THE JOB OFFER
Guarantee our accounting standards and procedures are followed and compliant with local laws and regulations, by implementing and conducting effective internal controls to strengthen data integrity and avoid risk of errors and/or fraud.
- Manage monthly and yearly closing tasks.
- Formalise and update accounting internal procedures.
- Proceed monthly balance sheet and reconciliations review.
- Update monthly the country internal control auto-diagnosis.
- Implement a quarterly country roadbook and journal entries review.
- Define and follow up monthly accounting KPIs.
- Interact with external auditors (accounting firm and fiscal auditors).
- Chartered accountant.
- Ex-big 4 auditor, with 2 to 5 years experience.
- Passionate about sports.
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, be proactive and forward thinking.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluent in French is a plus.
- IT Literate (Windows, Excel, Google suite). Eone and HFM are a plus.