Hayat Kimya Jobs 2016
The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics. In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
Hayat Kimya offers the Papia, Familia, Focus and Teno brands in the tissue category, the Bingo brand in the home-care category, the Molped brand in the sanitary pads category, the Molfix brand in the baby diapers category, and the Joly and Evony brands in the adult diapers category.
Hayat Kimya is a leading player in the FMCG industry, and one of the biggest global companies established by Turkish investors.
Job Title: Country Group Sales Manager
- Determining working conditions for distributors; monitoring their limits and risks; receiving additional guarantee, increasing any existing guarantee or terminating the status in case any risk occurs,
- Developing strategies to achieve sales targets; implementing such strategies; taking actions on time depending on circumstances; developing new strategies and actions to ensure continuous growth of business in his/her region,
- Controlling the distribution infrastructure and driving the sales staff to determine the channel entry model,
- Analyzing this industry’s market share and competitors’ prices,
- Managing the regional/country marketing budget in the best way; determining activities to be performed every year; monitoring and completing such activities,
- Passing demands for new products to the R&D and Marketing departments; adding them in the product portfolio at proper prices,
- Setting up the regional development strategy.
Hayat Kimya is one of the leading actors of fast consumer goods and one of the leading industrial companies in Turkey, is looking for a Country Group Sales Manager located in Ghana.
- University degree,
- Minimum 10 year-experience in domestic sales or export sales of fast consumer goods,
- Speaking fluent English,
- Skilled at using the MS Office programs and preferably SAP,
- Analytic thinking, result-oriented,
- Working in a planned and organized way,
- Having served the obligatory military service, if male,
- Free to take international travels.