Guinness Vacancies 2019 – Jobs in Ghana
Shall be committed to selling and distributing only safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System
Job Title: Sales Executives
Insights – Baseline
- Exhibits curiosity about consumers and customers needs and motivations and how their beliefs and behaviours impact brand/category performance. Understands the 4As tool and the linkage to developing Core Consumer Questions
OCS – Developing
- Understands the principles of OCS. Can explain the local segments & is able to accurately assign outlets to them
Trade Strategy – Baseline
- Has an awareness of customers, market & competitor trends, recognises the to impact of these on the business. Understands brand and commercial goals and refers to them in the targeting of sales driver activities. Understands how their individual actions impact on the delivery of the Trade Strategy
Commercial Plan – Baseline
- Understands rationale behind all activity & is able to translate it into a compelling selling story. Is aware of strategic intents generated in Trade Strategy and incorporates these into Customer Plans. Routinely evaluates all customer activity, communicating findings.
Managing Relationships – Developing
- Understands their customers’ needs & style and uses this to plan effective meetings. Sets clear objectives, evaluates meeting outcomes. Builds strong relationships with colleagues to help inform commercial decisions. Grounded in core skills operates the Diageo 8×6 structured call. Understands the priority brands history, features and benefits and can present them in a relevant way to customers
Sales Drivers – Developing
- Can articulate the relevance of each Sales Driver to Customers. Undertakes and implements activities based on knowledge of “what works”, begins to search & spin. Conducts Sales Driver check at outlet level, ensuring compliance against operating standards & the Diageo Marketing code
- Demonstrate direct experience of the Diageo Way of Selling capabilities with focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVPPP), Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
As a global leader in beverage alcohol, our 200+ brands are part of everyday celebrations in over 180 countries. Our ambition? We want to be one of the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
Ever since Arthur Guinness took out a 9,000 year lease on a Dublin brewery, some 250 years ago, we became a business that is defined by the character of the people who work here. It took immense character from Alexander Walker to convince the captains of every ship in the port of Glasgow to take crates of Johnnie Walker to the four corners of the world. Today, nothing’s changed.