From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Job Title: Security Manager
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is the leading alcoholic beverage company in Ghana with currently two production sites, located in Kumasi and Accra respectively.
GGBL has therefore established a requirement to provide a Site Security Manager to drive and support the compliance to the Global Risk Management Standards and Global Security Policy.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority.
- Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures and enforce site security policy and procedures. Maintain perimeter security to control access. Gate control of persons and vehicles and implement existing ID card system.
- Enforce IT security policy to prevent information theft and intellectual property. Implement security structures, policies and procedures.
- Drive personnel security and ensure that employees at risk are well protected. Organize protective escorts for cash personnel and valuable items both on site and off-site.
- Co-ordinate and evaluate performance of 3rd party security service providers.
- Maintain record of up-to-date knowledge of threat/risk assessment to property, assets and personnel
Qualifications and Experience Required:
A degree in Security Risk Management or Business.
A relevant tertiary qualification in a discipline that is related to the role will be accepted (e.g. Law, Criminal Justice, Political Science, International Relations etc).
Knowledge & Skills
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Managerial & Leadership skills
- Communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal
- (Corporate) Investigations
Closing Date : 3 August, 2020