Guaranty Trust Bank Recruiting in Ghana – Closes Today
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, (a member of the GTBank Group, Nigeria with subsidiary banks in Cote D’ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia and United Kingdom) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use Guaranty of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
Proudly African and Truly International, the GTBank brand is built on core principles of professionalism and ethics and its aggressive and talented people have remained the pillar of its success in Ghana and other countries where the group operates.
The Bank is currently seeking a qualified Lawyer to head its Legal Unit:
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Supervise all functions of the Unit
• Draft facility and security agreements and ensure adequate protection of the Bank’s interest therein
• Draft I Review various contract agreements involving the Bank and ensure their enforceability
• Conduct land and company searches and’ advise
• Ensure adequate perfection of security interest of the Bank.
• Provide general legal advisory services on various work-related issues
• Monitor the resolution of disputes created In favour and/or litigation referred to external solicitors
• Ensure representation of the Bank at all court hearing and report same to Management
• Contribute to the achievement of the Bank’s Quality Objectives and improve upon the Quality Management Systems applicable to the role .
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful candidate will possess:
• A Bachelors Degree in Law with a minimum of a Second Class Lower
• Should have been called to the Ghana Bar and possess post qualification working experience of at least 5 years
The ideal candidate must:
• Be a team player and possess good communication, negotiation and analytical skills .:
• Command presence, demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment capabilities, integrity, professionalism, resilience and be self driven.
How To Apply For The Job
This is a challenging and exciting role for the right candidate. If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CV to:
Closing Date: 01 November, 2013
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you.