GRO Oilfield Ghana, one of West Africa’s leading Multi-Disciplined Inspection companies, is currently recruiting for the following personnel to engage in current and potential projects on and offshore Ghana.
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in engineering
• 10 years experience in industrial plants as workshop technician during plant operation
• Understanding of the principles of measurement and testing
• Must have machine shop and/or mechanical fitting experience, operating and maintaining workshop equipment (lathe, Milling machines, drilling machine, electronic bench machineries, etc)
• Should be experienced in General Machining, fabrication and Assembly tasks
• Able in Manufacturing metal component and assembling them to construct tools, industrial machinery and machine components
Remuneration: Competitive rates of pay available to skilled candidates in each discipline. Transportation to and from site location, site accommodation and food covered by the client
Language: Fluent English, written and oral
Location: Offshore Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume (in English) and copies of University Degrees to:
[email protected] and indicate for which job position you are applying.
Closing Date: 27 July, 2021