Job Title: Research Intern, MSc
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++,Python or Go.
- Experience with research from previous internships, full-time industry experience, personal projects, lab work, and/or published papers (being listed as author).
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.