Job Title: Research Intern, PhD
- Currently enrolled in a PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Research experience in Natural Language Understanding, Computer Vision, and/or Machine Learning from previous internships, work, personal projects, and/or lab work.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++,Python or Go.
- Having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.