This internship is intended for students in their first or second year of an accredited full-time degree program in Computer Science or related technical fields, with an anticipated graduation date between 2023 and 2025. We especially encourage applications from students in underrepresented in the engineering and tech industry. For students graduating in 2021 and 2022, we encourage you to apply to the Software Engineering or Site Reliability Internship.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Accra, Ghana; Nairobi, Kenya; Lagos, Nigeria; Moscow, Russia; İstanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Job Title: Student Training in Engineering Program
- Currently in your first or second year of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Available for a full-time 12-week internship from 5th July to 24th September 2021.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s degree for a minimum of two years after completing the Summer 2021 internship.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.