Global Cybersecurity Analyst (CSIRT) | ReliefWeb
****Preferred position location: Accra, Ghana. Other possible locations: Indonesia, Thailand, Bolivia or the Philippines where WVI is registered to operate.**
World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As Global Cybersecurity Analyst (CSIRT), you are responsible for working on security projects/issues for one or more functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, develop security solutions for medium to complex assignments, work on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems-related security components. You will provide expertise and assistance to all IT projects to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience in designing, implementing, and supporting incident management practices.
- Work experience in designing, implementing, and supporting emergency and data breach response practices.
- Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Typically has 3-5 years of combined cybersecurity work experience with a broad range of exposure to incident management, audit, risk management, and problem management, and 1 – 2 years of experience with data privacy.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Work experience in security incident management, security risk management, and vulnerability assessment.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 15 JUL 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.