Ghana Manganese Company Limited is seeking to recruit a Rigger
Job Title: Rigger
• Follow all HSE procedures, company standards and Mincom regulations on the mine in executing all rigging tasks.
• Ensures the safety of yourself, team and equipment in all lifting operations.
• Ensures proper selection of appropriate lifting gears for all lifting operations.
• Ensures periodic auditing of all lifting gears and records kept.
• Removes from service any unsafe lifting gear and record kept.
• Attached loads to lifting equipment for safe lifting.
• Ensures safe dismantle and storage of rigging equipment after use
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate.
• 6+ years working experience in a mining or construction environment.
• Formal rigging operations training and certification.
• Mincom certification as a rigger.
• Highly safety focused.
• Ability to read and write English proficiently.
• Ability to read load charts/angles on various lifting operations
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the above requirements, then do not hesitate to forward your CV together with a cover letter to:
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role applied for in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021