To provide clerical support to the College to ensure effective and efficient operations.
The Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives seeks to invite applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned vacancy.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Supports the implementation of all scheduled programmes.
- Ensures compliance with formal administrative regulations.
- Assists Committees in the discharge of duties.
- Writes memos, internal and external correspondences.
- Participates in departmental meetings, writes minutes and submits reports.
- Reports on activities and assignments undertaken.
- Undertakes any other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management Studies, Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience in a Public Sector Organization.
- Experience using a variety of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work activities.
- Pays attention to detail.
- High sense of professionalism.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential records.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward their curriculum vitae with a covering letter to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Ghana College of Nurses and Midwives,
Email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.