Position Title: Graphic Designer (Internship)
Department: Research, Programs and Advocacy
Full-Time: Six Months
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- To provide skilled communication support to the team. S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in Graphic Design or related field
Special Skills Required:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Canva, and Illustrator
- Ability to create engaging content /design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit a CV and a one-page cover letter via email to [email protected] and copy [email protected]. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.