Contribute to the Planning and Execution of Corporate Events and Conferences to bring First Insurance’s Innovation in the insurance industry to fruition. Providing support to ensure that all trainings and communications strategies are in alignment with the standards and procedures of the Company.
Job Title: Assistant Executive Officer, Programmes
Reporting Line: Executive Head Programmes
- Provide technical support for all B.O.N trainings.
- Review all training materials to ensure relevant and consist content are presented.
- Maintain updated training database and training records.
- Research and recommend new training methods to make the training relevant to the audience.
- Ensure all technical logistics are functioning well during training.
- Schedule all social media post and report on weekly basis and respond to social media enquiries.
- Coordinate all vendor engagement process by ensuring that the procurement standards are maintained at all times.
- Schedule all B.O.N training roster and ensure adherence to schedule.
- Conduct regular voice overs for the promotion of sales activities.
- Conduct or participate in rehearsal of presenters.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Must have good corporate communication skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Pay attention to details.
- A degree in marketing and communications and or relevant field.
- Industry Experience will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
NB: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS.