Financial Controller at Vivo Energy – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
- To provide financial information for steering, control and stewardship purposes.
- To develops and operates effective and efficient controls within Finance and the Company as a whole
- To implement and maintain controls and accounting systems which safeguard the company’s assets and properly record its liabilities.
- To manage staff in the following areas: Fixed Asset Accounting, Stock Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial and GL Accounting
- To ensure that the results of the operations of the company are reported to the shareholders in compliance with relevant legal obligations and that generally there is compliance with all local regulations in those areas within his remit.
- To liaise with External Auditors and Tax Consultants
- Generating monthly VEGH reporting packs with all disclosure notes, which is compliant with IFRS and group policy
- Generating monthly SVLGH reporting pack with all disclosure notes, which is compliant with IFRS and per group policy
- Authorise daily the transactions in JDE. Check daily the integrities and manage to resolve them.
- Integrities – Running integrity report to ensure exceptions are captured and dealt with before hand
- Approving journals and posting them via G batches in JDE. Also posting other batches in JDE
- Amending of JDE roles for JDE users, Review and approval of MRD Workflow (Asset creation in the JDE) and linking of accounts – Business Unit. Object Account. Subsidiary etc
- Analysis of trial balance – ensuring all reconciliations are done pointing out any anomalies to relevant team member and escalate to central finance team when the need arises for early resolution
- Resolving staff issues and escalating same where necessary
- Assist FM to prepare the company annual budget and provide internal reports, which assist management in the steering of the business.
- To conduct specified projects relating to accounting systems, and accounting policies.
- To assist other departments in a wide range of commercial activities which call upon the incumbent’s financial expertise.
- That all bank and balance sheet accounts are duly, regularly and promptly reconciled.
- Advise Management on Tax matters
- Permanent secretary of the Business Assurance Committee. Send the monthly reporting on the Outstanding Audit items.
- Manage the performance of subordinates (job description, performance contract, competence profile /development, IDP, VE values).
- Advise Management on business control matters
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email [email protected] not later than 27th September 2019. Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.