Financial Advisor at KPMG Ghana – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Financial Advisor
• The role holder will provide financial advisory and debt management services to support improved financial management systems and practices for the institution and the specified entities
• Oversee the execution of financial analysis regarding the impact of key national economic policies on the operations of the institution and specified entities and on financial policies and issues relating to dividend allocation and debt management
• Develop and implement an enterprise debt management framework (identification, assessment, analysis, management, monitoring and reporting) consistent with sustainability requirements
• Work closely with the operations division and finance team –investment banks, legal counsel, financial advisors and other government offices –to ensure successful analysis of financial management policies and budgets to provide requisite advise for implementation to specified entities
• Liaise with the monitoring and evaluation departments to ensure the payments of relevant fees and dividends to the institution and the state respectively by specified entities in line with the terms of contracts and the mandate
• Lead the development of strategies to promote purchase of shares, calculate leverage ratio from saving, working with the operations division to handle profit payment proportion as dividend for shareholders
• Develop various training programs and seminars for the specified entities targeted at sensitizing and advising the various specified entities on financial management
• Review financial activities of the specified entities and provide requisite advice to enhance financial management practices of the specified entities
• Perform in-depth reviews on equity and dividends from specified entities to help the institution identify causes of low returns on investments in PBTs and reduce or eliminate weaknesses
• Monitor the level of secured and unsecured funding for the institution and its programmes and provide regular summary updates on fund balance position to management
• Assist in the preparation of supporting materials for earnings releases, dividend announcements, financial releases, conference calls, investor presentations, and shareholder meetings to retain and attract investors.
• Conduct analysis to identify the principal causes of the low returns on equity achieved by government from its investments, paying particular attention to governance and decision-making regarding policy enforcement.
• Prepare, review and submit periodic program and progress reports on financial activities of specified entities to advise the institution to inform strategic decision making
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A minimum of a degree in Public Policy, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Finance or related discipline from a recognized institution
• A relevant professional qualification/ certification e.g. (ICA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, Investment portfolio analysis)
• Experience as an investment banker and/or financial advisor
• Minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant work experience in the private and public sector with two (2) years in a managerial role
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.