Finance And Operations Manager at RTI International – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
- Responsible for providing oversight for all finance, subcontractor, human resources, IT, procurement, logistics, and administrative aspects of the Activity.
- She/he will ensure that project resources are effectively and efficiently budgeted, analyzed, disbursed, monitored, and reported.
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, management, or related field preferred.
- 8 years of experience in financial and administrative management of donor-funded (preferably USAID) programs in Ghana.
- Individuals are invited to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) with current contact information and details (including achievements) of relevant experience to [email protected].
- Please indicate “Ghana” and interest in specific positions in the Subject Line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.