Field Service Engineer at Philips – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for maintaining and installing professionally Healthcare equipment and maximizing customer satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Install Philips Healthcare (PH) equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
- Perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH
- Perform corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
- Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
- Support the District Customer Services & Operations Manager and the Customer Services Account Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
- Use company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
- Keep abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
- Be a professional representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with PH policy and targets
- Responsible for executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Business Unit (BU) / Business Line (BL) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Responsible for adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
- Responsible for using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
- Responsible for reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
Education & Experience
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of technical complex systems
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!