Feenix is the fastest-growing ride-hailing start-up in Ghana and already has over 4500 drivers and over 25000 users signed up on the platform even though we have not launched officially yet! Unlike other ride-hailing services, Feenix is a social enterprise that focuses on supporting charity and local communities whilst providing great value to drivers. As a charitable organization, every trip booked on Feenix contributes to supporting several charity initiatives and a driver welfare fund.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist who will be responsible to optimise the acquisition, onboarding and activation process of delivery partners. Are you after a high-impact role in a fast-growing organization where you can build from scratch and scale both yourself and the business? Then this one might be for you.
Job Title: Operation Specialist
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support all Feenix’s business operations
- Drive active driver signups and Engagement – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers every month
- Analyze data – you will monitor our engagement, quality, and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Assess and Identify ride hot spots and ensure drivers are available at the right times
- Develop and execute strategies maintain active driver levels minimizing churn rates
- You have 2-3 years of experience in sales / analytical position
- You’re a great communicator and a people person
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You’re a hustler, self-driven and not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, Tech, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – Motivating Base pay and company stock options
- Great start-up environment – No corporate stuff! we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – We focus on results not hours.
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product that impacts the lives of many people who would not have without our support.
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters. passionate about technology and impacting the lives of many people as we provide a service that will be used by millions. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and their belief in our vision of changing lives. We are looking for great individuals who believe in a similar vision of impacting lives.