Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Job Title: Subsea Supervisor
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Subsea Supervisor to join the team based in Takoradi.
The successful candidate will supervise a team to undertake the preparation and running of subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
• Supervise subsea operations, working with team to ensure safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
• Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out
• Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations
• Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
• May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
• Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
• Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements.
• Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
• Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
• Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest..
• Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
• Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
• Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Experience preferable within subsea field
• Formal technical qualification
• Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment
• Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience