Executive Assistant at British American Tobacco – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Our new colleague will provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Area Director and HR Director on a wide range of complex tactical and administrative tasks whilst prioritising and taking personal responsibility for all activities in order to enhance effectiveness. This role will also be responsible for executing defined work projects of moderate complexity.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Area Director and HR Director to ensure optimal use of time and resources
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the West Africa Area Leadership Team Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency
- Responsible for organising extensive global travel arrangements for Area Director, HR Director and other Regional visitors- transportation, hotels and visas in place.
- Perform routine transactions such as cash advance, expense statements and retirements as required
- Using electronic calendars the jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance of diaries, reviewing and responding to electronic mail for the Area Director as required.
- Prepare complex presentations and briefings in English.
- Organises conferences (local and global), workshops and team-build events with professionalism
- Effectively interface with the Executive Assistants of the West Africa Area Leadership Team to achieve targets
- Effective relationship with and Role Model to Executive Assistants within BAT and in other companies
- Develop self through training, learning and development opportunities
- Identify areas for improvement and execute improvement plans as required.
- West Africa Area Leadership Team (WAALT)
- Executive Assistants of West Africa Area Leadership Team
- Relevant BAT Teams/Managers such as Internal Communications Manager, Human Resources Team etc.
- Executive Directors of other Managing Directors of FMCGs
- Appropriate government and non-government agencies as directed.
Essential Skills & Education
- Solid secretarial and administrative skills, including excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, keen and confident to use own initiative
- Proactive “can do” work ethic – flexible approach to working
- Firm foundation of interpersonal skills – mature, responsible, assertive attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure
- Good numeric skills to work with financial systems and resolve queries
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Work experience in a similar role in a leading corporate organisation would be an added advantage.
- BSc/BA Degree
- Advanced level of English and intermediate level of French