Our client is one of the world’s leading provider of authentication and security solutions. They provide governments and commercial clients with a range of physical and digital capabilities.
Africa is a fast-growing region for our client. They have already secured several £multi-million programmes with governments across the continent.
Job Title: Regional Account Director
We are looking for a Regional Account Director for West Africa, ideally based in Accra, Ghana.
This critical role will manage and hold responsibility for existing programmes of work and ensure their long-term success as well as being involved in the full sales cycle of new opportunities across the region.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/capabilities:
- Fluent French and English speaker.
- Extensive experience of working in French and English-speaking West Africa, ideally with governments and for large government projects.
- Experience of general management, account management and project delivery for governments.
- Experience of technology programme implementation and operation.
- Experience of operating remotely from head office and central resources.
- Experience of stakeholder management, especially with complex projects involving multiple agencies and for multi-year projects.
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with all areas of the business where necessary to achieve Divisional targets and strategy.
- The ability to demonstrate a creative approach to solving problems and moving opportunities forward are both key to this role.
- Graduate and post graduate qualifications.
How To Apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please send a full CV to [email protected]