At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Job Title: RAN Solution Architect
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect within RAN Domain, who will be responsible for supporting end-to-end technical solutions for MMEA customers. In this role, SA will be responsible for handling complex issues and critical escalations within RAN domain and surrounding environment.
- Handling complex issues with focus on 4G and 5G RAN solutions and products
- Managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, part of customer meetings and technical discussions when needed
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Cooperation with different SA teams within the organization Core/PC/Transport etc.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about the solution to enable customer competence build
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum years of experience: 8 years
- Experience in Radio Architecture on seniority level
- Education: MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Multiple years of experience from previous Support/roll-out/swap/optimization projects and processes
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of network KPIs and Acceptance Procedures
- Any experience/exposed to 5G is an advantage (project planning, technology understanding, Design, KPIs
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: GIAP
- Diverse and advanced knowledge in radio systems: network optimization, protocols and procedures, network design and dimensioning, and features.
- Ability to communicate, articulate, present and influence the C-Level by for any Emergency or HOT issues in the MA.
- Able to understand customers business objectives and pain points and able to link them to improvement in Network Performance and End User Experience.
- Business and Communication Skills
- Leadership and Project Delivery/Management Skills
- Cross Domain Skills
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.