West and Central Africa (WECA) Operations Assurance Manager ensures that all contractual deliveries are fulfilled towards Mobile Money agreements. The role is responsible for ensuring an end to end operational performance towards the account and MFS Delivery and operations according to agreed targets. The role is acting on behalf of Operations, typically for Group or more customer accounts. The role shall ensure that Ericsson Converged Wallet operates according to MSTOP/ITIL best practices.
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology and operations teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit at Ericsson. It will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs, and M-Commerce Stakeholders to secure stable operation of the Ericsson Converged Wallet. You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations.
Job Title: Managed Services WECA Operations Assurance Manager – Mobile Money
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Own and execute Ericsson Converged Wallet Platform operational plans
- Support in the resolution of Operations issues related to platform and customer queries.
- Own Change Management process and respective activities in designated countries
- Drive Weekly/Monthly Governance with customer OPCOs in West region
- Customer management including C level during emergency situations
- Secure SLA/KPI fulfillment
- CAB Management Ericsson
- CAB Management Customer
- Team management located onsite as well as GSCs.
- Festive & event platform planning & presentation
- Responsible for Planning & Capacity management
- Audit Management (External & Internal)
- Weekly/Monthly Governance with customer and GSC
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 5+ Years
- Experience in E-Wallets solution 4+ years
- Proven knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL
- Experience in operating Managed Services tools. Primarily MSDP.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
Closing Date : 28 May, 2020