Eni Ghana Vacancies 2018 – Jobs in Ghana
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Planning Engineer for our activities in Ghana to plan and schedule all maintenance activities for onshore and offshore fields, according to maintenance policy/program and availability of spare parts, equipment and tools, so minimizing equipment downtime and disruption to production operations.
Job Title: Planning Engineer
The Key Responsibilities Are
- Maintenance plan accuracy, feasibility and compliance with short/medium term production targets.
- Analysis of approved work requests and definition of work to be executed in their respect.
- Establishment of resources necessary for work execution (manpower, materials, tools, contractors).
- Analysis and selection of preventive maintenance works on the basis of expiration dates
- Preparation of monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production
- Checking the availability of materials in respect to the established work date.
- Executing the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units
- Analysis of work feedback in order to improve maintenance process
- Approve and optimize work orders issued by GMS Contractor, if any.
Permanent, overseas (expat) position. Rotational 28/28
- Production Operations: Maintenance Management, Predictive Maintenance
- Maintenance Operations: Mechanical Maintenance, Telecommunication,
- Maintenance, Instrumentation Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, Trouble shooting techniques knowledge
- Maintenance Engineering: CMMS Activities, Maintenance systems and policies knowledge
- Specialist Knowledge: Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard
- Technical High School/Diploma or equivelant
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Extensive Oil & Gas industry experience, including 3 years of maintenance planning experience.
- Maintenance advanced course
- CMMS management
Work Locations Subsaharan Africa-Ghana-WESTERN REGION-GH-SANZULE
Professional Family PRODUCTION PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
RANGE OF VALIDITY 29/06/2018