Job Title: Research & Development Specialist
• Responsible for research, planning, and implementing new programs and protocols for the company and overseeing the development of new products.
• Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
• Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
• Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods
• Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
• Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
• Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
Qualification Required and Experience
• University degree in Marketing, Economics or any related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Strong analytical mind.
• Excellent numerical skills.
• Good organizational, time management skills.
• Excellent Presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and local language are desirable.
• Computer Literate.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: