Job Title: HR and Administration Manager
• Provide support, leadership, direction and coordination for human resource activities.
• Accountable to support the development, adoption and implementation of HR policies and practices that supports a high-performance culture, emphasizing employee safety and goal attainment.
• Communicate with department heads to evaluate talent needs and proceed with the appropriate steps to fulfil all open positions in a timely manner
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Evaluate organizational needs, develops aligned human resource solutions and implement strategies in the areas of labour relations, compensations and benefits and workforce efficiency
• Develop and review current HR policies and procedures to ensure company’s compliance with the labour laws
• Provide strategies to ensure effective talent management on a proactive basis to meet the needs of the growing firm
• Identify and implement trainings at all levels
• Act as internal change agent and advisor to management in effort to implement and maintain organizational improvements
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Qualification Required and Experience
• A master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Professional qualification in HR is a plus
• 7 years’ experience in a related field
• Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
• Team working skills
• Organisation and time management skills
• Tact, discretion and diplomacy
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: