Electrical / Electronic Technicians at Graphic Communications Group Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The company is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join a team of Electrical / Electronic Technicians to maintain, service and repair equipment and systems within their own scope of expertise to ensure that the production cycle is maintained at optimum levels.
• Install new systems and decommission old systems as needed.
• Carry out regular maintenance of equipment to ensure optimum running
• Carry out repair works on PLC systems Maintain service and repair the image setters used in the production of the newspapers to ensure highest quality outputs
• Maintain CTP machinery to quality standards Maintain, repair electronic equipment and calibrate machines and conduct diagnostics of problems to ensure resolution
• Contribute to the development of yearly maintenance plans.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
• HND in Electrical/Electronic Technician with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Keen eye for detail
• Flexible attitude to working arrangements
• Must be a learn player with a high sense or commitment and honesty
• Abilityy to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision
• Proven ability to read and understand schematic diagrams
• Strong computer literacy skills
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 23 January, 2020