Education International Vacancies 2019 – Jobs in Ghana
Education International (EI); a Global Union Federation is the voice of teachers and other education employees around the globe. It promotes peace, democracy, social justice and equality through the development of education and the collective strength of teachers and education employee unions. EI Africa covers 52 countries in Africa and the Middle East and its Africa Regional Office is based in Accra-Ghana.
Job Title: Administrative and Human Resource Officer.
In order to sustain it mission, vision and objectives, Education International’s Africa Regional Office is recruiting an Administrative and Human Resource Officer.
- The incumbent must have a broad experience in human resource and Administration.
- She or he will report to the Chief Regional Coordinator.
- Be responsible for all administrative duties
- Prepare drafts and final copies of all official correspondences in French and in English including letters and responses from partner organisations.
- Assist the CRC in coordinating EI Regional Office operations.
- Act as primary liaison to regional office Support Staff.
- Supports organising administrative and logistical aspects of events such as meetings, workshops according to rules and regulations
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration or in Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years professional experience in a comparable position and must not be more than 45 years at the date the application is submitted
- Good working knowledge of ICT technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Must have a very good knowledge of the English and French language. Portuguese will be a bonus
How to Apply
To apply for this position, you must submit your CV and a cover letter plus 2 references to [email protected] latest by 24th September