Dexis Consulting Group Recruitment for Experienced Technical and Project Management Specialists
Are you passionate about creating sustainable, lasting change to end global hunger? Do you want to be part of an organization that takes innovative approaches to meeting these challenges? At Dexis, you will experience a culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust.
Dexis Consulting Group is recruiting for experienced technical and project management specialists with local expertise for an anticipated five-year USAID program in Ghana focusing on the agricultural sector.Positions are contingent upon award.
Areas of Expertise
- Capacity building
- Finance and investment
- Grants and subcontract management
- Market Access and agribusiness
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Minimum of five years’ experience in one or more of the specified areas of expertise
- Strong entrepreneurial, management, and communications skills
- English fluency (written and spoken)
- Experience working on international and/or USAID-funded programs
- College degree or equivalent strongly preferred
At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in global development. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.