DevWorld Tech Academy Vacancies 2020
DevWorld Tech Academy owned by WealthBankers Limited is seeking to recruit Content Researcher & Writer.
Job Title: Content Researcher & Writer
• You will work in the administrative and marketing department in producing quality SEO optimised content.
• Needed written documents will be handed to you to create and organize.
• In summary, you find yourself working with your colleagues in the administration and marketing team.
• This is a full-time job (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm) at Ashaley Botwe, Accra, Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Females only (19yrs – 26yrs)
• SHS or Bachelor degree graduate.
• Must have a well-functioning laptop (you will it use to work).
• Must be able to commute to Ashaley Botwe to work (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm)
• Be willing and comfortable working in the Tech and Education industries.
• Must have SEO keyword research and content writing skills.
• Must have administrative, communication and marketing skills.
• Must be able to quickly research a topic and develop relevant seo content that passes for both humans and the search engines.
• Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
• Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
• 1st Month: Ghc500 monthly.
• 2nd – 3rd Month: Ghc600 monthly.
• 4th – 6th Month: Ghc800 monthly
• 7th – 9th Month: Ghc1000 monthly
• 10th Month and above: Ghc1200+ monthly
• 6 weeks paid vacation per year.
• And bonus package every quarter (3 months). The bonus package is based on performance in the previous 3 months.
Location: Ashley Botwe, near Madina / East Legon, Accra
How to Apply
Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online You must provide these documents to be considered for an interview: • Government issues ID (Travel Passport / NHI Card / Voters ID / National ID / Driver License) • SHS / Bachelor Academic certificate or result. • CV / Resume(must be updated and include your passport picture) • 2 reference letters including their contact details (one from family member | the other from teacher/employer/pastor) • A letter to management pointing out why you are the best person for this job and the company (minimum 300 – 500 words) Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online • A strong portfolio of your past works and experiences(will be requested during interview – links or files). • Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 3 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). • There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling. • Those emailed for an interview will be given a topic to research and write an article (800 – 1000 words) on-site within a specific time frame.
Closing Date: 24 January 2020