DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment 2020
DevWorld Tech Academy owned by WealthBankers Limited is seeking to recruit Student Recruiter (commission-based) for IT School.
Job Title: Student Recruiter (commission-based) for IT School
• DevWorld Tech Academy – DWTA has a large student quota to fill.
• Hence, we collaborate with commission-based remote marketers, student recruiters and agencies, as well as create our own direct and digital marketing campaigns to fill our student quota each session.
• And tell everyone you know who is eligible to apply. We want to add at least 127 new recruiters to the team.
• This is a remote job but all applicant must be residing in Accra.
• Your task is to recruit students to any of our study programs listed on our website. The students must have been accepted, pay tuition fees, and complete their registration before they can be counted as your recruit which you will be paid for.
• The admission requirements – students must meet them to be considered for admission.
• The Study Programs are taught in English only.
• The Study Programs are taught at our location.
Qualification Required & Experience
• SHS and above.
• Only applicants who show up for the interview will be considered for the team.
• You should be able read information on our site to educate yourself of our study programs.
• You must be able to find students who are interested in our study programs.
• Must be an active email user (90% of our communication will be through email).
• Be willing and comfortable working in the Tech and Education industries.
• Must have administrative, communication, sales and marketing skills.
• Must speak English well.
• Must be able to work on your own (self-motivated and self-managed) and should be able to work as part of a team (led and managed by others)
• Must have a strong desire to learn and be teachable
Job Type: This is a remote job but all applicant must be residing in Accra.
• GHC 200.00 per student — 1 to 6 students
• GHC 220.00 per student — 7 to 10 students
• GHC 250.00 per student — 11 to unlimited students
• Team Leads receives GHC 30 extra for each student their team member recruit.
• Team Leads receives GHC 50 extra if they a new recruiter to their team and who makes their first successful student recruitment.
• Best performing team receives a bonus after each academic session recruitment.
Location: You can recruit students from anywhere; but the school is in Ashaley Botwe, Accra and we don’t offer boarding facilitates.
How to Apply
Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online You must provide these documents to be considered for an interview: • Government issues ID (Travel Passport / NHI Card / Voters ID / National ID / Driver License) • SHS / Bachelor Academic certificate or result. • CV / Resume(must be updated and include your passport picture) • 2 reference letters including their contact details (one from family member | the other from teacher/employer/pastor) • A letter to management pointing out why you are the best person for this job and the company (minimum 300 – 500 words) Upload your document and submit the online application form here Click Below To Apply Online • A strong portfolio of your past works and experiences(will be requested during interview – links or files). • Those qualified will be sent an interview invitation email at least 3 days before the interview date (no phone call will be made). • There will be only one interview day & no rescheduling. • Those emailed for an interview will be given a topic to research and write an article (800 – 1000 words) on-site within a specific time frame.
Closing Date: 24 January 2020